1. How to Convert Word to PDF in Mobile?
Our free online tool to Convert Docx File to PDF can also be accessed on mobile phones through any modern browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari. Follow the steps mentioned below to convert Docx to PDF format.
2. Is there any downloadable version of this Docx to PDF Download Tool?
No, only the online web-based version is available for Docx to PDF converter. However, you can also access the Word Document to PDF Converter on Android Phones on Pro Subscription basis through our Mobile Application available to download on Google Play Store.
3. How safe is A1Office Word Document to PDF Converter?
All the word document uploaded in docx to pdf converter are treated as strictly confidential. The files are stored temporarily on our server, once converted, they are deleted.
4. Is Docx to PDF Tool is free to use?
The web-based version of Docx to PDF Converter is free of cost, while the mobile application would need users to subscribe for yearly or monthly plans. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
5. Does the web-based conversion tool require an active internet connection to convert the word document to PDF?
Yes. Our Docx to PDF Download Tool is a client-server tool and requires a proper internet connection to function. If your internet connection goes down while you’re converting the word document into PDF format, it will not be converted or saved.
6. Can I also edit converted PDF file on the same window?
Our Docx to PDF Converter restricts on-the-go editing, however, you can use our PDF Editor to edit, add text, draw anything or add signature and download the output PDF file again in just a few clicks.
7. What is a number of times users can convert Docx to PDF file?
There are no limits. You can convert word documents into PDF formats, and download the resultant output any number of times.
8. Is there any contact support for A1Office Docx to PDF Converter Tool?